IBS Audio Program 100 Gut-Specific Hypnotherapy
Lasting Relief From IBS Symptoms, Stress, and Anxiety
Try the first session for free to see if it helps
What is the IBS Audio Program 100?
The IBS Audio hypnosis program is a 100-day medical-grade hypnotherapy program that takes you through progressive, calming meditations and guided imagery to help calm your gut and soothe anxieties and fears related to IBS.
The program was developed by Michael Mahoney, a leading hypnotherapist from the UK who has had tremendous success helping IBS patients. Many doctors have referred IBS patients to Michael after countless other pharmacological treatments have failed.
Current research has shown that IBS definitely is not “all in your head”, but there is a really important psychological component to the illness that most people fail to address. On the mental health side of things, this program is the best tool out there which will allow you to calm your gut and body overall, allowing it to heal.
How Hypnotherapy Helps IBS
What’s Included in The Audio Program?
The IBS Audio Program 100™ is structured over a 100 day period, with a listening schedule for each day (including 20 days off).
It contains an introduction and five different interlinking hypnotherapy sessions, each building on the preceding one. Sessions vary in duration but average 25-35 minutes. The program also includes a progress log, symptoms checklist, and valuable IBS information.
All that is required for participation is to find a time each day when you can listen quietly and be undisturbed. Simply fit your listening time into your daily schedule at your own convenience.
The following healthy audio sessions are included:
- Provides detailed information about hypnotherapy, the specific process being used for the audio treatments, and irritable bowel syndrome information.
- Acknowledges the physical and psychological combination that characterizes IBS pathology, triggers, and symptoms.
- Aims to treat both IBS and the problems in a person’s life that have resulted from IBS, including anxiety, social fears, depression, fatigue, worry.
- Sets a stopping point for the emotional drain of IBS; effectively saying ‘this is as bad as it gets’ from this point on IBS symptoms will not progress, as the listener learns and works to improve their understanding and control of mind and body.
- Emphasis on the safe, gentle, non-invasive aspects of IBS therapy and its record as a safe form of IBS treatment for many conditions for many years.
IBS100 Introduction Clip
- The foundation session. Allows listeners to take the time to reduce their stresses and apprehensions, and to become familiar with the hypnotherapy process, and to re-learn that they are in control at all times.
- Offers a gentle introduction to reduce anxieties and emphasize calming thoughts, thus reducing the negative thought patterns which trigger IBS physical responses.
- Helps manage IBS symptoms and let users begin to understand the benefits of allowing both mind and body to work together towards their goal.
IBS100 Session 1 Clip
- Begins to address the subconscious and conscious thoughts which can trigger IBS symptoms.
- Teaches users, through creative imagery, to exercise control over these thoughts.
- Uses the power of suggestion to enable listeners to learn to control the speed of peristaltic waves of the GI tract, leading to normal bowel movements.
- Uses the mind to regulate the body.
IBS100 Session 2 Clip
- Uses visualization to control the entire digestive process, from start to finish.
- Begins to allow the user to take control and mentally search for areas within the GI tract where there is IBS pain or discomfort, and then reduce these symptoms while continuing to use positive thoughts.
- Negative thoughts decreasing and are replaced by positive thoughts, which will help develop new coping strategies.
IBS100 Session 3 Clip
- Uses metaphor to help view the journey through IBS as a trip that is nearing an end.
- Acknowledges struggles of the past, the many steps the journey has required, and that while there may be a step back occasionally the progression forward will remain.
- Acknowledges old thought patterns and allows them to be released; enhances positive thought patterns to achieve continuous improvement.
- Emphasizes that while memories of old thought patterns may remain, we don’t live in the past. We live in the moment. From this moment on IBS will steadily improve, a sense of order has been reached, and progress will now continue on its own.
IBS100 Session 4 Clip
- Encapsulates positive moments from the five previous sections of the program.
- Reaffirms the effects of the program.
- Listeners are encouraged to review this session occasionally after the program ends to optimize their positive changes.
- Content and listening order of the sessions are both important. The IBS Audio Program 100 gives the IBS sufferer the structure necessary to allow a progression to the ending of many of presenting IBS symptoms in their lives.
- After the program is concluded, patients are encouraged to listen to the final session for an additional period of time to ensure the learned processes are embedded into their subconscious.
- The program is successful for the majority of users in reducing or even eliminating the presenting symptoms altogether and often also leads to a reduction in the severity of presenting.
IBS100 Session 5 Clip
Bonus: IBS Companion
- An additional audio session for friends and family. This audio helps people without IBS or digestive issues to understand what the sufferer goes through on a day-to-day basis.
- Helps friends and family understand the IBS struggles so that they can help and provide guidance and encouragement when needed.
- Structured and optimized listening schedule allowing the program to work effectively.
- Allows the user to stay on track and get the most benefit from the hypnotherapy program over the 100 day period.
- Super easy to follow, mark off completed sessions, and track results over time
Not sure if this product will help? Try the first session for free!
A Few Words From Customers Who Have Used IBS 100 Audio
S.J. Cheshire, England
We are pleased to give you some feedback.
Alan is continuing to move on in a most positive frame of mind. He listens to your recordings on occasions, and continues to find them most helpful.
We have seen a dramatic improvement in confidence and overall calmness continues, even after a few difficulties at school and some slight bullying issues. IBS symptoms remain controlled and overall wellbeing and happiness is markedly improved.
Alan is much happier playing now too, and he often speaks about you and your work together. We see this as very positive as he simply sees that time in his life as a happy one, and not as one of continuing distress. He has even decided he is going to be a doctor when he grows up, this makes a change from a footballer, or millionaire which was his previous flavours.
Whatever Alan grows to be, we know it wouldn’t have been possible without you. We are so pleased we heard about your hypnotherapy sessions.
From our point of view we do not know where we would be now without your help, support and guidance. We wish you every success with your work and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the work you have done. We wish you well in all areas of your work we are pleased to be able to contribute in this way. From Alan and all of us here we hope you are in good health and thank you once again.”
Parent in New Jersey whose son used the IBS Audio Program 100®
“After trying almost everything else for his IBS, my 14 year old son had missed 18 days of school in two months time prior to starting Mike’s program. He now is almost totally off all meds and managing his symptoms quite well with no more missed days off school. In addition to feeling better physically, he’s not as anxious about eating out or even going out. He recently spent 4 hours out on a boat with no bathroom. Three months ago that would have been impossible from a psychological standpoint.”
“My 11 year old daughter had IBS since she was 9. She has been totally clear of IBS for the last 5 years with no recurrence.”
A.B. in Cheshire England
“The senior clinical pediatrician recommended IBS Audio after my daughter missed 2 years of school; her studies were sent home and clinical psychiatrists tried to help her but with no benefit. Upon completion of the sessions, my daughter went back to school, getting good grades, and is now studying for a profession and no going back.”
“I had been suffering with IBS for the longest time, when my daughter purchased the IBS Audio Program 100 for me. I was skeptical but she paid for it so I owed it to her and myself to give it a try. And what a powerful message this is … I could hardly believe it within the first week I was seeing changes and feeling better… I think I did after the first few days (that introduction is just so amazing) …Within a month I felt brilliant, by the end of the program it was such a relief to know I could feel so much better. I finished the program 10 months ago, and I have never looked back. I found the content was excellent and the listening schedule was so easy to follow, and yet it kept me on track and it made so much sense too. THANK YOU!”
Feedback from a Listener
“If anyone knows Michael, let him know that his audio program CD for family and friends of the IBS patient really saved me. I had a family wedding in a distant state of a distant cousin. Of course, the entire extended family was attending, except me, due to IBS.
The family was not amused. But I sent them copies of the CD that explained IBS and all of them wrote back apologetically, saying they did not realize what an IBS person goes through.”
From Oakland, Michigan
“I just really wanted to take a chance to thank you. Your CD’s have changed my life…wait – given me my life back. It still just amazes me that doing those relaxing CD’s changed me so much. I am having trouble expressing just what it means to me and how much my life has been impacted. My attitude is different about everything. I’m not afraid to go to work or friends’ houses. I don’t have pain all the time. Not only do I wish there was a way I could buy everyone a set of your CD’s that can’t afford it but I want to get the word out to doctors and anyone that will listen. Everyone needs to at least try these. There is nothing else I have ever done that comes close to the physical and mental improvements I have seen from doing your CD’s.Thank you with all my heart.”
What To Expect From Using The Audio Program?
- Reduction in digestive symptoms, stress, and anxiety
- Improvement in confidence
- Understanding of how the mind and body are connected and how to control this link
- Re-programming of negative subconscious thought patterns developed from chronic gut illness
- A change of self-limiting beliefs and worry associated with chronic IBS
The great thing about the IBS audio program is that is it cost-effective, immediate, and proven over many years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this program a download or CD's?
We have partnered with Michael Mahoney’s company Healthy Audio to provide you with the immediate download hypnotherapy sessions.
This means that the product is a digital download and does not include physical CD’s.
By using a digital download you will have access to the product immediately and be able to listen to the sessions from anywhere you please.
Just remember hypnotic recordings should not be listened to while driving or operating anything. They are extremely calming, soothing, and healing sessions which require total relaxation.
How is this program different from Healthy Audio's version?
We have partnered with Michael Mahoney and his company Healthy Audio which also sells the IBS Audio Program. The reason this program is different is that SIBO Survivor has specifically updated the materials in this program to make the learning structure easier to understand and the content relevant to SIBO patients.
How will this help with SIBO since SIBO is bacterial overgrowth?
Good question. Yes, SIBO stands for small intestine bacterial overgrowth which is when there is too much bacteria in the small intestine.
Remember, 60-80% of people with IBS have SIBO.
While research has shown SIBO can be caused from food poisoning and a reduction in gut motility due to nerve damage, often time this condition is much trickier to treat than taking a course of antibiotics.
Usually people with chronic SIBO or IBS have been dealing with the digestive illness for a period of time and the stresses, anxiety, and emotional aspects of the condition are not addressed. It has been shown that stress and anxiety do contribute to altered gut motility and thus play a role in the root of healing.
By addressing and correcting the emotional aspects of IBS and SIBO using this audio program you will learn how to calm your gut and improve digestive function and motility which is a main factor that can contribute to SIBO.
It’s important to remember that SIBO occurs because of impaired gut function which is why in order to heal you need to work on other contributing factors.
This is why fixing your mind-body connection can help SIBO.
How does Hypnotherapy Treatment work?
It can be difficult to understand how listening to words, descriptive imagery, ambient music and suggestions can make your body function differently, and how they can lift your mood, perceptions, outlook, and bring better understanding.
Let me give you a simple example of the mind-body connection. Imagine you are listening to a joke, and the punch line makes you smile or laugh. As you were listening to the joke being told, your mind was creating chemical releases, electrical impulses, thoughts, feelings and emotions, then the punch line to the joke came and you laughed. The punch line effectively brought a rapid change of thought, created the internal response and you laughed. And the great thing is; you didn’t have to consciously do anything at all.
Let’s take another simple example. You see someone you are attracted to, or think of someone you love perhaps and immediately your mood lifts, your heart leaps, you feel joyous and secure along with many other pleasant emotions. Again the mind-body connection happened on a subconscious level and you felt all those lovely feelings of being in love. Again you didn’t have to do anything.
You know now that each thought creates a physical response. So between the thought and the physical response something has to happen. (There are also emotional responses too, but we are keeping it simple for this exercise). And these responses happen inside you, in your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and your physical being.
Imagine this response like a flow of dominos, you have the thought, the dominos begin to fall, and the physical/ emotional response is complete when the last domino falls.
If you stop the flow of the dominos, (thoughts and emotions) by taking one out, so the ones in front remain standing, or even better, add a few dominos in (new positive thoughts, suggestions and ideas) and the flow of the dominos is changed each time, so too is the physical or emotional responses are changed and improved.
A great many people routinely and unconsciously have learned a method of managed thinking that results in negative thoughts which comes to mind much more readily and easily than positive thinking.
This is a learned response, and the wonderful thing is, if you have learned one thing, you can learn to do something else. You simply need to replace it with something better.
The process is complicated, but hypnotherapy opens the door to the subconscious mind, and aids the change, or instigates positive change where it is needed.
Who is this program best suited for?
The IBS 100 audio program is best for anyone who has been diagnosed with IBS or SIBO and experiences anxiety, stress, and worries in day to day life. IBS and SIBO can be a chronic condition that wears on your mental and emotional state.
This audio program is especially helpful for people who need to improve the mind-body connection which is causing a lot of anxiety and burnout.
How can simply listening to someone talking be useful?
This program helps you to understand the mind and body connection, how every thought, whether it is conscious or subconscious, creates a physical response.
You, like many thousands before you, can hear how to speed up or slow down your digestive system. You can understand how to reduce pain differently, how to reduce it and control it.
Using simple yet effective imagery and suggestion you can take part in your own healing. A structured suggested listening schedule is provided to optimise your listening experience.
Will the audio program work for me?
This is difficult to answer because we are all different. As with anything, you must take part in the process. The fact that you are here and reading this shows you are looking for answers and you are proactive in the care of your well-being.
If the sessions are listened to as suggested, you have a very good likelihood of seeing the results you desire, just as very many people who have used the program successfully have reported.
But, of course, you have to put in the time to listen, make this a part of your routine, follow the schedules too, and as they say, you have to be in it to win it – simply if you don’t try it, you will never know.
30 Day No Questions Asked Money-back Guarantee
The program has helped many people with IBS and SIBO. Even those who have failed many other treatments.
It has stood the test of time with an 18-year track record and has been used around the world.
It was created by the UK’s leading clinical hypnotherapist, researcher, and program developer who understand the illness.
This program can really help. If for some reason it doesn’t we promise to refund every cent.